We Aim To:
- Welcome and help.
- Put safety first.
- Safeguard the environment.
- Build a sustainable & rich future.
Our mission is to create safe, entertaining and educational cycling experiences from our base in beautiful Kinsale, Co. Cork.
Having abandoned office life as an architect in Dublin, I found a happier and more sustainable life by the beach in Garrettstown, just outside Kinsale in County Cork. In 2015, looking for a career that would allow me keep active while being in charge of my future, I started Wild Atlantic Sports. The business is an opportunity to spend active time outside in a great location with amazing people.
MY BACKGROUND: Growing up in Dublin, sports and the outdoors were a great escape from city life. From hiking and sailing as a child, windsurfing became a full-time obsession in my 20s, then whitewater kayaking and mountain biking took over my 30s. Instructing and guiding allow me to share my love of the outdoors and sports with others.
Qualifications & Experience
- Outdoor instructor with 15 years experience.
- Experience guiding and teaching adults and children of all ages.
- Garda Vetted.
- Qualified in First Aid.
- Cycle Right Trainer, Trail Cycle Leader, Rider Leader, Go Off Road Instructor.
- Adventure Sport Tutor Training.